Friday, December 28, 2007

12/27/07 Yesterday

1) Sleeping in. I had a weird dream about exploring a pyramid that may have involved Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

2) I had a headache at work and was not very productive, so on Stephanie's advice I went home. On the way home I stopped at the grocery store and picked up some necessities. Which is good because my cupboard was quite bare until then.

3) I got together the Lego Dwarve's set. Fun fun fun. I was able to do this using the natural light in my apartment because it was the afternoon!

4) I read Cosmicomics for a little while then...

5) I fell asleep and when I woke up no more headache.

6)Pasta thing for dinner!

7) Also some hummus + pita & carrots

8) Arrested Development - George Senior's hot tub incident.

9) I got an e-mail from Ben saying he was going to come in to work today! An employee! Yippee!

10) I took some time putting things away better than I did after first coming home. This made me feel better. I was not happy with the piles of stuff on the floor and table.

No comments: