Friday, December 21, 2007

Bonus!

The other day i was listening to my ipod and the song "Falling for You" by Weezer and I had one of those moments which I have every now and then with Weezer songs where I realize what some of the lyrics actually are after years (a decade, OMG I'm old) of hearing them wrong. In this case I finally heard "I'm shaking at your touch" which makes way more sense than "I'm shaking natural touch" Other instances of this:
"Pink triangle on the street" and "Pink triangle honestly" instead of "Pink triangle on her sleeve"
There are more i can't remember right now but the best is instead of "why bother? it's gonna hurt me, gonna kill when you desert me" for quite a long time I heard (and would sing aloud) "My father, is gonna hurt me, gonna kill when you desert me" which really changes the whole song.

No comments: