Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

1) Woke up, turned off my alarm, went back to sleep.

2) The trees outside my windows were covered with snow this morning. Very pretty.

3) It was a bright day so I got to appreciate my wall of windows, which hasn't happened for a while.

4) Got to shop for baby toys for my nephew. I picked out some blocks with interactive elements (one has a mirror, another has a thing inside that slides back and forth) and little wooden car with a little wooden mouse driver, but not too little.

5) Finished all of my christmas shopping for my family.

6) Got a Classic Controller for the Wii so that I could properly play Super Mario World (and other games). It is 10X better than using a Gamecube controller.

7) Re-edited The Franky Job down to 5 minutes to enter into a 5 minute festival that NSIT is holding this week. Editing makes me happy. Especially when it's my own stuff.

8)Talked to my parents about this coming weekend. I'm really excited for it. I can't wait to play with Isaiah.

9) On Arrested Development "That's not what a chicken sounds like and chickens don't clap!" Oh Buster Bluth, you are the best.

10) I bought a vacuum. Now I have the power to remove the pine needles from my entryway. Those pine needles have been bothering me since I put up my lovely festive wreath. I haven't used this power because I'm lazy.

No comments: