Thursday, January 10, 2008

My head ache

Today was kind of a rough day, nothing particularly bad, but I started feeling woozy at work and had trouble focusing all day.

1) SleepyDave proved ever resourceful this morning and thus I slept in for an hour and a half, except that hour and a half was on the couch.

2) Had Frosted Mini-Wheats for breakfast. Delicious.

3) Had last of the Peppercorn chicken for lunch. It was wonderful, but now there is no more, which is sad, such is the tragedy of food.

4) Made plans for the weekend with Stephanie.

5) Ran into Krista at the bus stop.

6) The 171, though crowded, saved me from a walk home in the rain when I was already feeling not well.

7) Got home and promptly took a nap. Felt much better upon waking.

8) Watched the last new episode of 30 Rock for the foreseeable future. It amazes me how much hilarity they manage to pack into every episode.

9) I have an empty sink! (Of course that means I had to do the dishes, but let's not talk of such unpleasant things.

10) Finally caught up on this blog. Now I may go to sleep early. ::Collapses::

No comments: