Friday, January 11, 2008

My oh mh-eye

Had a weird dream this morning where Arrested Development had been picked up for a fourth season... by the Sci-Fi channel. So they were fighting monsters, it was weird.

1) Took a nap this morning. It was kind of weird, I got up and got all ready to go and then I lay down in bed fully dressed for work and took a 30 minute nap. Perhaps it was some sort of truce with Sleepy Dave.

2) The CMIG Ice Cream Machine was operating today for the first Fro-Yo Friday of 2008. Flavor: Apple Pie.

3) It's Friday! This is my first full week of work for a while now and I'm glad it's done. I forgot how long they are.

4) Sometimes my ipod shuffles me a great song just when I need it. Today walking home it was Sunburn by Muse.

5) I watched the Buffy Musical Episode because it's been a while since I've actually seen it, as opposed to just listening to the soundtrack. "...while the police were taking witness arias."

6) After that I took a short nap (less than an hour as opposed to those multiple hour "naps" I used to consider normal).

7) When I woke up from my nap my eyes were blurry. I thought this would go away after a few minutes but then it was persisting and I started to worry. I talked with Stephanie over the internet (though it was slightly difficult with the blurriness) and she calmed me down and told me to go take a shower.

8) Shower totally worked. Afterward everything looked really sharply in focus by contrast to the blurry world I had been in before.

9) Played Smash Brothers Melee for a while. The new Smash brothers is just a month away, got to brush up on my skills.

10) Grapes and chocolate covered raisins.

No comments: