Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday?

1) Slept in half an hour.

2) Wore pajama pants under real pants all day. Because the day before my legs were cold and because pajama pants are like little blankets for your legs.

3) For lunch had the last of those Honey Oat Bagels with Peter Pan Peanut Butter. Also had some more Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies. Who know the last time I had a peanut butter sandwich and homemade cookies for lunch. Made me feel like a kid (in the good way).

4) Not as cold as yesterday

5) Snow is nice when you're looking at it from inside

6) I went to Hyde Park Produce after work to pick up some bread, lunchmeat and apples. I also picked up Mango Slices(!) and a small assortment of cookies as a dessert for the dinner I was going to:

7) Had dinner with Tiffany and Krista. It was such a great thing. I completely forgot about work and all the things I still needed to do for work that night. We laughed quite a lot. I don't even remember about what. Who cares.

8) Dinner itself was tasty Roasted(?) Chicken and Risotto and White Wine (Chardonnay).

9) Part of the reason I brought that assortment of cookies is because as I was standing in Hyde park produce I was thinking I should get something to bring for dinner. I originally thought like chips and guacamole, but I didn't know what Krista was making so I thought I'd go for dessert. I thought Krista often brings "a little something something" for dessert, I could bring these cookies and call them "a little something something" and it would be funny and delicious. Then it turns out that Krista had also purchased a variety of cookies from HPP for dessert. So we had more cookies than we knew what to do with.

10) My favorite of the cookies was two long chocolate cookies dipped in chocolate with chocolate sprinkles. Krista also bought a "cake-in-cup" which was a layered mousse-y cake-y rummy treat.

11) More No More Heroes. Yesterday I played the first boss, today was just odd jobs.

12) Rediscovered this awesome Bouncy Ball Commercial . There is also a behind the scenes video, Highlights: People fleeing an avalanche of bouncy balls, people wearing riot gear to protect against bouncy balls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave,
Never saw the bouncy ball commercial before.The best commercial ever! The fact that they really did release all those bouncy balls ( and didn't use special effects to add them to the street scene) makes it totally awesome.
Mom