Friday, February 15, 2008

Finally Friday

So glad this week is finally over

1) For Fro-Yo Friday Renee made "Chai Tea Latte" flavor ice cream. It was quite good.

2) I had a problem with a DVD I wasn't sure how to get around, or if it was possible even. I asked Renee whether there was a magical easy solution and to my surprise there was. Sweet.

3) I finally finished this DVD I've been grappling with for days. So many things went wrong I can't even explain them all. But it is finally finished.

4) Screenwriters was at my house. Not a big turn out this week, probably thanks to mid-terms and whatnot. Still, it was nice to have people over and it was a productive, if short meeting.

5) After we were done one of them asked if we could watch an episode of Mr. Show - I picked one of the best episodes: "Who wants Ice Cream" Highlights: "Oh Nancy, you can't fly. Only British people can fly. You shouldn't try to fly and you shouldn't listen to British people." "Don't try to shampoo a shampooer!" "That's right Crimestick, those two were a couple of ding-a-lings."

6) Ate some Goulash for dinner, it is much better when I don't have to cook it. Yum.

7) Watched another episode of House: "Frozen." It was a good episode all around, but the best moment again goes to Wilson. He says to House "The reason I haven't tole you is-" and then he runs away. Oh Wilson.

8) Building with Legos. Last night I took apart the diorama of those sets I had bought just for the parts (plus this set which I had bought a while back just for the purple hair piece) and sorted them by color:


Tonight I built these two little guys, who I think are pretty cool:

What's that in the background? A hill with arms?

Actually it's just this tall guy. Here's what he looks like when he's not behind a hill:

Close up of his head

And then I built this awesome dude:

Look how transparent he is!

This picture is just dramatic:


9) Briefly attended Krista's party. Basically talked with Krista, Tiffany, Seth for a while and then headed out. I'm turning in to an old man I don't like staying out past midnight, unless there's a really good reason. I have to get up in the morning.

10) Had a couple more Lego ideas and built these:
This is kind of like a combination between a sheep and an elephant and a unicorn:

I think he's adorable:

The red pieces were giving me trouble but eventually I subdued them into a bird thing:

I guess it's kind of like a pheonix, what with the flame for a tail:

Here's a close up of the head.


UPDATE:
I redesigned the little blue guy slighty:

1 comment:

concretesphinx said...

I enjoy red stick man, in the sense that if he really existed he could gladly join the robot revolution because he'd be terrifying.