Sunday, March 23, 2008

Shieldday

1) Sleeping in very late, must have been almost noon when I got up. It's like when I was in college.

2) Had some delicious coffee cakes as a breakfast type thing to tide me over until the

3) Brunch! I went with Krista to a little brunch that Stephanie M. was putting on. There was fruit and (turkey) bacon and mimosas and Morgan Parker. All wonderful. I met the infamous Ketarie (I have no idea if that's how to spell her name) who I had imagined differently. The cat didn't make me too congested and overall it was a very enjoyable time.

4) Getting in to Ida. I was worried I wasn't going to make it, because I knew the guy was only supposed to be there until 3 and I thought he might have locked up a little early, but indeed I was able to get in at 2:50.

5) Mom sent out pictures of Isaiah from his visit to Doylestown in March. He was standing up all over the place in the pictures. He also had his first haircut.

"What is she doing up there?"
With his new haircut, he is starting to look much more like a little kid as opposed to a baby. He's growing up so fast!


6) The return of stephanie to gchat

7) Finishing the knight statue. I don't know if I've said enough how cool I think it is. I really think I'm going to need to build one out of real bricks, even if I don't get the job.

8) Talking with mom and dad, we talked about Isaiah and they described some delicious desserts.

9) I was pretty hungry when I got home, so I was very excited to eat dinner.

10) Sam's new torchwood fic

11) Played a little smash

12) Talking to Alex about the approaching weekend of awesome.

13) Put together a barebones version of my web portfolio. I needed to get it together for my CAPs meeting the next day. It was nice to have rough versions of all three parts of my application finished so I had something to polish.

No comments: