Sunday, March 2, 2008

sunday

1) Slept in to 9:30

2) There was absolutely no hurry in the morning. I didn't have to be into work until noon.

3) The weather was so nice I decided to take advantage of that and walked to work. I can't wait for spring when I'll actually want to be outside like this all the time (or at least much more than now)

4) While ideally I wouldn't have to come into work on Sunday at all, at least I didn't have too much work to do. Just needed to help Dave N and Caitlin get set up for an afternoon shoot.

5) Then I used my work computer to actually make something for the 48 hour film festival. It's only 40 secs long and doesn't make much sense, but hey, it's kind of neat and it includes 1.5 of the prompts. I made it in about 3 hours from start to finish.

6) Ate the other half of the Jimmy John's sandwich. It was the Italian Night Club with out mayo or onions on 7-grain bread.

7) Oh yeah, when I left my apartment in the morning the power had just gone out. But by the time I returned in the afternoon the power was back. So that was nice that I didn't have to worry about it.

8) I washed the dishes for the first time since the ants invaded and I was terrified that even though they've mostly disappeared a whole swarm of them was going to be hiding in the dishes. i washed the dishes and did not encounter a single ant. Huzzah!

9) Called my parents and talked to them a little bit. most importantly I told them about this job and how perfect it is and they agreed that it would be silly for me not to apply. We didn't talk for too long because there was still some stuff I had to do and I was pretty exhausted from the long week, but it was really great to talk to them.

10) I stayed in and ate simple stuff, like a sandwich and some fruit/vegetables. The last thing I wanted to do was go outside again. I'd been away from apartment enough.

11) During dinner watched an episode of freakazoid. I didn't write down highlights then so I forget what was good.

12) Talked with Eric about NNN. He sent me his recording of Phil Brickley's line that he had done over the weekend and we talked about Phil's personality and character a bit.

13) Ali sent me a comic she had drawn as part of an application for a class. The coolest thing was that the panels (collectively, not individually) were shaped like North Dakota. I didn't realize that at first, but when I did I was impressed.

14) Catching up the blog a bit. Obviously I'm still pretty far behind, but I think I updated 2 or 3 on this day.

No comments: