Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hey look! An update!

1) Sleeping in, because it was, you know, the weekend. I slept until 11 or 12 I think. Hard to remember though, this was almost a month ago. And yes, you can expect that to be a common theme through out these upcoming blog posts.

2) Sam's new (then) Torchwood Fic. I think that was the one about Nicholas?

3) Putting together the Indiana Jones set. It's a very play oriented set. Lots of traps/dangers. Also a cool little seaplane.

4) Saw this awesome jester monster thanks to the Brothers Brick.

5) Went for a decently long bike ride. Went not quite to the aquarium, but still pretty far. A woman who passed me on a bike informed me that if should raise my bike seat up. I did some observations of my knees and the knees of everyone else riding a bike on the lake shore path and realized how very right she is.

6) Had some leftover cheese and some leftover chips, so I made nachos. Thankfully the proportions were perfect and the batch of nachos eliminated both the cheese and chips. Otherwise I might have spiraled into a dangerous (although delicious) cycle.

7) Watche an episode of Freakazoid. I should really have at least written the title of the episode down, so I could make some informed comments on it. Oh well.

8) Refreshing shower

9) An unexpected nap, which is in some ways, the best kind. One minute I'm near my bed, the next it's an hour later. Mmm... naps.

10) It was so warm today I could wear shorts outside! I think that was the first time that happened this year.

11) Went to the grocery store and bought a lot of stuff. Including some frozen food, which I've realized is a good compromise between eating out and making dinner.

12) Talking to mom and dad

13) Took advantage of the frozen food and had chicken nuggets and peas for dinner.

14) Watched two episodes of 30 rock with dinner. "The Break Up" and "The Baby Show" Highlights:
[Man walks up to Liz at the bar]
Gentleman:Excuse me, is this seat taken?
Liz: [Sighs] Really dude? I got to move my coat? There are like 4 empty seats over there - can't you just be cool?
[Man leaves]
Jenna: That guy wanted to buy you a drink!
Liz: Really? But I already have a drink. Do you think he'd buy me mozzarella sticks?
Cerie: I guess but we both want to have babies while it's still cool. I already have all the names picked out. If it's a girl, Bookcase or Sandstorm or maybe Hat, but that's more of a boys name.

Tracy: This is untoward! This is not "toward!"

And of course the part where Liz accidentally steals a baby.

15) Played some Smash

No comments: