2) Proving it was old Farmer Jenkins all along, it's lego Scooby Doo and the gang.
3) Ben covering a shoot downtown tonight and later this week.
4) Lunch. Umm... I don't remember what I had for lunch. Maybe Umart California wrap?
5) First official day of students coming in according to the new schedule. Works like a charm.
6) Stephanie sent me an awesome fanfic where Lex Luthor from Smallville and Lex Luthor from the comics switch places and have to deal with their alter-egos' lives and Supermen. I don't know that I could properly describe it's awesomeness.
7) Wen to the grocery store where I purchased (among other things)...
8) Mango slices!!! it felt like it had been a long time. As soon as I got home I ate a few. Delicious!
9) Dinner was chicken nuggets and peas (and carrots and hummus)
10) Watched 30 Rock -Fighting Irish
- Pete: Good Lord, your eyes! You look like that lady astronaut who tried kidnap that other woman.
- Liz: Hey, that was a lady with a plan. Diapers, mace, Houston to Orlando in nine hours -- blammo!
- Jack: When I think of all the things that I've been holding inside me that I wanted to say to you... [raises fists] Well now I'm gonna let "Saint Patrick" and "Saint Michael" DO MY TALKING FOR ME!
- Jack's Dad: [raises fists] You'll have to get through "Tip O'Neill" and "Bobby Sands" first!
- Eddie Donaghy: You call those fist names?! [raises fists] Say hello to "Bono" and "Sandra Day O'Connor!"
- Jack: Those are the stupidest fist names I've ever heard.