Sunday, April 13, 2008

Not a work day!

1) Waffles! Just call me Waffleupagus.

2) Played some Smash

3) Did the dishes and thus had a usable sink again.

4) Had a soft pretzel and some cake for "lunch"

5) Took a nice shower

6) Had some NNN ideas, these focused on the villain Deepsea.

7) Kept working on Scene 2 of Mr. President.

8) Decided to hold off on going to the store until tomorrow.

9) Talked with mom and dad. I vented about crazy work stuff and heard about Isaiah.

10) Had a dinner of left overs

11) Watched 30 rock - "Hard Ball" and "Source Awards"
Liz: Why did you tell the reporter that you hate the troops?
Jenna: What? I didn't say I hate the troops.
[flashback; loud music drowns out dialogue]
Reporter: [subtitled] You know, we have a huge readership in the armed forces--!
Jenna: [subtitled] What?
Reporter: [subtitled] Do you have anything you want to say to our beleaguered troops?!
Jenna: [subtitled] Theatre troupes?!
Reporter: [subtitled] Yeah, the, uh, troops!
Jenna: [subtitled] Ugh, I hate theatre troupes! They think what they do is so important!
[return to present]
Liz: [reading] "...but it's just a bunch of gay guys that like to get in silly costumes and prance around."

Tracy: Who else is gonna be at this thing?
Jack: Well, you're going to be sharing the stage with Nas...
Tracy: No! He hates me! We used to date the same girl.
Jack: What about Young Jeezy?
Tracy: Forget about it. I called his pitbull a gaywad on 106th and Park.
Liz: That would do it.
Jack: The Game?
Tracy: Nope.
Jack: T.I.?
Tracy: Ain't nothin' happenin'.
Jack: Superhead?
Tracy: No can do.
Jack: Fabolous?
Tracy: Won't do.
Jack: Ridonkey Kong?
Tracy: No!
Jack: MC Skat Kat?
Tracy: What?!
Jack: Harmonculous?
Tracy: Mnh-mnh!
Jack: Raw Dog?
Tracy: Hell no! Me and his beef go way back. We were both cast members on a Nickelodeon show called "Ray-Ray's Mystery Garage."
[flashback to Ray-Ray's Mystery Garage]
Young Raw Dog: Hey, chump, you scuffed my sneakers! Dr. J wears these!
Young Tracy: I'm sorry, man. I'm pretty drunk.
Young Raw Dog: Know what? Imma eat your family!
12) Sam reminded me how much I love Ulysses by Alfred Tennyson

13) Tonight is when I updated the updating Marquee on the Lego movie theater to say "County" instead of "Cinema" and "Now Showing The Franky Job" instead of "Now Showing The Fifty Year Brick"

No comments: