2) Played some Smash
3) Did the dishes and thus had a usable sink again.
4) Had a soft pretzel and some cake for "lunch"
5) Took a nice shower
6) Had some NNN ideas, these focused on the villain Deepsea.
7) Kept working on Scene 2 of Mr. President.
8) Decided to hold off on going to the store until tomorrow.
9) Talked with mom and dad. I vented about crazy work stuff and heard about Isaiah.
10) Had a dinner of left overs
11) Watched 30 rock - "Hard Ball" and "Source Awards"
- Liz: Why did you tell the reporter that you hate the troops?
- Jenna: What? I didn't say I hate the troops.
- [flashback; loud music drowns out dialogue]
- Reporter: [subtitled] You know, we have a huge readership in the armed forces--!
- Jenna: [subtitled] What?
- Reporter: [subtitled] Do you have anything you want to say to our beleaguered troops?!
- Jenna: [subtitled] Theatre troupes?!
- Reporter: [subtitled] Yeah, the, uh, troops!
- Jenna: [subtitled] Ugh, I hate theatre troupes! They think what they do is so important!
- [return to present]
- Liz: [reading] "...but it's just a bunch of gay guys that like to get in silly costumes and prance around."
- Tracy: Who else is gonna be at this thing?
- Jack: Well, you're going to be sharing the stage with Nas...
- Tracy: No! He hates me! We used to date the same girl.
- Jack: What about Young Jeezy?
- Tracy: Forget about it. I called his pitbull a gaywad on 106th and Park.
- Liz: That would do it.
- Jack: The Game?
- Tracy: Nope.
- Jack: T.I.?
- Tracy: Ain't nothin' happenin'.
- Jack: Superhead?
- Tracy: No can do.
- Jack: Fabolous?
- Tracy: Won't do.
- Jack: Ridonkey Kong?
- Tracy: No!
- Jack: MC Skat Kat?
- Tracy: What?!
- Jack: Harmonculous?
- Tracy: Mnh-mnh!
- Jack: Raw Dog?
- Tracy: Hell no! Me and his beef go way back. We were both cast members on a Nickelodeon show called "Ray-Ray's Mystery Garage."
- [flashback to Ray-Ray's Mystery Garage]
- Young Raw Dog: Hey, chump, you scuffed my sneakers! Dr. J wears these!
- Young Tracy: I'm sorry, man. I'm pretty drunk.
- Young Raw Dog: Know what? Imma eat your family!
13) Tonight is when I updated the updating Marquee on the Lego movie theater to say "County" instead of "Cinema" and "Now Showing The Franky Job" instead of "Now Showing The Fifty Year Brick"