Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bluesday

1) Sleeping in - I basically ended up getting 12 hours of sleep.

2) Someone covering one of the two shoots so I didn't have to try to be in two places at once.

3)Watching the House episode from last week. Crazy hallucinations - whee!

4) I got a number of compliments/comments on my new blue shirt. "It's just so blue!" It is in fact very blue. That's why I picked it out. It's a very bold/bright blue. It's pretty much the perfect shade of blue.

5) Went to the Fire Escape meeting very briefly to grab some pizza (!) before heading back to the shoot no one would cover.

6) After the shoot they had a reception with food and I had some delicious watermelon.

7) Had a nice walk home

8) My new camera battery arrived. There was nothing wrong with my old one, I just wanted a second for when I'm animating since they take a while to charge.

9) Had pita and hummus and a cup of peaches as a snack.

10) AD - "Altar Egos" - "I'm blind!" "I'm wasted!"

11) Got an email from JJ. Good to hear from him, it's been a while.

No comments: