Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday- at the shoot!

1) The week is over!

2) So for the shoot today I needed to take a cab downtown. I called Yellow Cab to order one and because I've called a few times before for the same exact ride they had all my information on file and already knew my address and the address of where I wanted to go. The call was very short and efficient. I was impressed.

3) I was less impressed, when 10 minutes after the cab was supposed to show up they called to say a cab wouldn't be there for another 20 minutes. However I decided to walk a block south of my building to the GSB where I figured we could probably catch a cab. Lo and behold there was a cab ready for us.

3) For lunch I had the fresh mozzarella sandwich from U Mart. It has tomato and basil and is delicious.

4) Once I have the camera going, I usually don't have mush to do during a shoot. So I got a text Stephanie telling me about something I should look at online. So I used my ipod to do so - at the shoot!

5) After that was done the shoot was still not requiring my attention so I did some reading for Screenwriter's - at the shoot!

6) Sam's concept of American Torchwood - set in Chiacgo. Hehehe.

7) I got to Screenwriter's a little late, but enough for the read through of one script. I also got to watch the Trailer Festival that had screened earlier that day at DOC.

8) Dinner = mini toasty pitas + hummus + carrots + strawberry tomatoes

9) Played some mario kart

10) Went back to the office to make some small changes to Mr. President before sending it off to everyone involved for feedback.

No comments: