Sunday, May 11, 2008

Judgement Day

1) Not waking up too late to get to ScavHunt Judgement as I originally thought I had.

2) Judgment was the usual bizarre carnival of oddities. By that point all the scavvies are severely sleep deprived and look a little like zombies, except of course when a judge is present, then they light up all kinds of colors. Giant dog balloons, penny busts of lincoln, clown boats, doll house dorms and more were all present amid the chaos. Hopefully will have video this week.

3) After a couple hours of this, with no end ye in sight I decided it was high time for me to head out. There was nothing tying me there, especially since I was more or less filming for fun.

4) Played mario kart - unlocked Mirror mode.

5) There was a new bit of Jack and Ellis posted.

6) AD - "Marta Complex" and "Beef Consomme" - Maeby winking at George Michael - "weird brother of prime rib" - Buster's love for Marta and his desire to get punched in the face
Lucille: You tricked me.
Michael: I deceived you, Mom. Trick makes it sound like we have a playful relationship.
Lucille: Touché.
7) Took a shower and a nap. I had been feeling sort of out of it and fuzzy all day and these helped a little bit, but I was still sort of out of it the rest of the night.

8) Talking with mom and dad

9) Left overs

10) Did laundry

11) Blogging about Dana's seder. Somewhat relieved the fuzzy feeling in my head.

No comments: