2) The 171 had good timing both ways
3) I used my garlic press for the first time. I was about to start mincing the garlic with a knife and thinking about how obnoxious it was and if only there was an easier way! And there was, right in my drawer.
4) I almost caught up to the one-week turnaround goal for the basic recordings we do for work. I've been slowly whittling the turn around time from the month-2 month rangeit was at at teh beginning of this quarter.
5) I made curried beef (except I used turkey) pitas for dinner. Yum.
6) DW - "Aliens of London"
- Mickey: I bet you don't even remember my name!
- The Doctor: Ricky.
- Mickey: It's Mickey.
- The Doctor: No, it's Ricky.
- Mickey: I think I know my own name.
- The Doctor: You think you know your own name? How stupid are you?
8) Talking with Veronica. I may go visit her in Cedar Point this summer. I mean I have all this vacation time and she said she has a couch/futon/bed thing that I can stay on and oh yeah roller coasters!
9) Arrested Development - "Justice is Blind" - Justice falling into the trashcan -All the fake commandments
- Maggie: It's like the ten commandments saying, you know. "Be true to thine own self, and to thine own self.."
- Michael: "... be true." Yeah, number seven.
- Gob: And now you love the ten commandments. And yet you're the one who so conveniently forgot "Thou shalt protect thy father and honor no one above him unless it be-ith me, thy sweet Lord."
- Michael: I'm not sure that one made it down the mountain, Gob.
10) Really cathartic talk with Stephanie - she'll always be my Navi.
11) Read the Miniland scale section in the Unofficial Lego Builder's guide. Then I build two miniland people - this first guy I built solely based on the available colors of certain pieces. I guess he's kind of like a green mime.
Then I built my favorite armless, one-legged guy. I think his name might be Pete. The only problem with miniland scale is it's pretty much impossible to make a smile.