Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pickpockets

1) Sleeping in

2) Taking sick time, because I needed that sleeping in to feel better. I don't know if it's a sickness or allergies but recently I'll be feeling great one day and the next day I'll have a sore throat and a headache and itchiness and chills and then the next day I'll be fine again. Anyway, I decided that I could legitimately call those 2 hours sleeping in sick time.

3) Ben's digital pickpocket movie

4) Tiffany at work

5) Theo at work

6) Leftover peppercorn chicken

7) Dr. Who - "The Unquiet Dead" - The Gwen/Gwenyth thing still bothers me and the Doctor went down just a bit in my estimation for liking Charles Dickens books (it's a sin!) but I liked the floaty gas aliens and the Doctor's guilt.

8) I added 3 posts. Of course it pales in comparison to the deluge of updates I had this weekend, but it was still a good chunk.

9) Tiffany came over and we watched Pickpocket (she had NetFlixed it). The scenes involving pickpocketing were really cool. We watched a couple of them back in slow motion to follow the hands. Otherwise the story was nothing special. We entertained ourselves during those parts by slashing the two guys and commenting on the main character's weirdness.

10) Afterward we talked about the problems of never ending series and the weirdness of some spin-offs. I mean, we all know that Frasier is a spin-off of Cheers. But have you ever really thought about how strange that is?

No comments: