Saturday, May 24, 2008

Superb Saturday

1) Sleeping in with no alarm

2) Thinking about NNN in the shower. I came up with a few scenes for the first movie.

3) Did the dishes - switched to a new sponge.

4) Lunch of leftovers

5) DW - "Dalek" - Wow. The Doctor just totally flipped out in this one. Also, a single Dlek can do a surprising amount of damage.

6) On the bus and train I finally got back to reading Stardust. Stephanie gave it to me months and months ago and I read the first chapter and then got distracted and it's been sitting on my desk since. But once I started again it went rather fast. It isn't a long book and it's pretty fast paced.

7) Met up with Stephanie at the Music Box to see the Animation Show 4. I think "Key Lime Pie" took the cake(?) with "Mr. Schwartz, Mr. Hazen, Mr. Horlocker" a close second. "Paintballing" and "Western Spaghetti " were technically wowing and "John and Karen" was hilarious. All in all it was a good show. I don't know how I'd rate it compared to previous animation shows. They all have their highs and lows.

8) Walking outside -it was nicer than the rest of the week

9) Stephanie and I were spontaneous and just walked until we found a place we thought we might like to eat. That place ended up being Flat Top Grill, which is a make you own stir-fry place. It was quite good.

10) We got a warm brownie with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream and chocolate sauce for dessert. It was heavenly.

11) I put the magnetic poetry back on my fridge. I decided I might as well alphabetize it...


12) I decided since I had all these ideas about the first NNN movie, I might as well start a a script so I have a place to put them. Thus I created "NNN Presents Phil and Sherry in: Greenbeard's Gambit." It will be the story of how Phil and Sherry meet and start NNN. Right now, it's just the very beginning. Phil's in the Coast Guard and Sherry's attending SVELT to learn sculpting.

No comments: