2) Easing back into work, I always take it slow on the first day of the week.
3) Umart California wrap
4) Walking home even though it was a little chilly
5) Pita and hummus and carrots as a snack
6) Went shopping - to really fill up this wonderful fridge
7) Watched the 1st episode of Doctor Who (the 2005 one). Stephanie has been wanting me to watch them for a while because she's almost done with the second season and has no one to talk to about any of it. And since I was thinking about the Whoniverse because of Sam's fic it seemed like an appropriate time. highlights: "Nice to meet you, Rose. [holds up the bomb] Run for your life!" "Lots of planets have a North!" "Did I mention it also travels in time?"
8) Then I made Peppercorn Chicken and maple carrots. Yum!
9) Then I watched the 2nd episode of Dr. Who - "The End of the World" - Highlights: Jabe the tree-woman.
- The Doctor: [opening Rose's phone] Tell you what. With a bit of jiggery pokery-
- Rose: Is that a technical term, "jiggery pokery"?
- The Doctor: Yeah, I came first in jiggery pokery, what about you?
- Rose: Nah, I failed Hullabaloo.
- 10) While I was updating this blog I went on several Wikipedia whirls (which is shorter and more contained than a Wikipedia spiral.)