Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday once more

1) In a complete contrast to during the school year we now have a surplus of student workers. It's a bit problematic because I don't know what to do with all of them, but mostly it's just exciting.

2) This week and the one before we were preparing for a big presentation we were giving to the Campus Communicators group (~100 people). Except when I say we I mostly mean Josh and Renee because I did not have to worry too much about the presentation, since I wouldn't be talking during it. Huzzah!

3) Left overs - always delicious

4) AD - "Afternoon Delight" - Lucille's car slipping on a giant banana peel, Buster saving the day with his crane game skills, GOB's increasingly expensive clothing.
GOB: I just don't want people's kids getting their sticky little fingers all over my 2600 dollar pants.
Michael: Oh, yea, you think they'll go right for the pants do you? Come on.
GOB: [excessively exasperated] Ohkay ohkay. so should-should-should should-should should should should shouldy-should-should *gasp* should. should-y-should.

Lucille: Oh, Buster, thank God you're home. There's no shame in being a coward.
Buster: I am not a coward. Would a coward have this?

(shows her a stuffed seal)

Lucille: What the hell is that?
Buster: These are my awards, Mother, from Army. The seal is for marksmanship, and the gorilla is for sand racing.
Lucille: You're doing well?
Buster: I was just dropping these off. Now if you'll excuse me, they're putting me in something called Hero Squad.
5) There's nothing like an after work nap.

6) Had a soft pretzel for a snack. Man I love Super Pretzels.

7) Lego picture round-up for today - Nathan Sawaya still kicks ass. There's also this cool colorful gigantic tiny city. A cool spaceship. And an incredible Dark Chocolate bar.

8) News leaked out on the internet today of an awesome upcoming Star Wars set. This gigantic Death Star diorama set! It's a bit expensive, but look at all the minifigs it has!

9) Updating the blog a bit

10) Sent out a new bricklink order

11) Talking with Alex on gchat. Among other things, we planned a time to play Mario Kart online together.

No comments: