2) This week and the one before we were preparing for a big presentation we were giving to the Campus Communicators group (~100 people). Except when I say we I mostly mean Josh and Renee because I did not have to worry too much about the presentation, since I wouldn't be talking during it. Huzzah!
3) Left overs - always delicious
4) AD - "Afternoon Delight" - Lucille's car slipping on a giant banana peel, Buster saving the day with his crane game skills, GOB's increasingly expensive clothing.
- GOB: I just don't want people's kids getting their sticky little fingers all over my 2600 dollar pants.
- Michael: Oh, yea, you think they'll go right for the pants do you? Come on.
- GOB: [excessively exasperated] Ohkay ohkay. so should-should-should should-should should should should shouldy-should-should *gasp* should. should-y-should.
- Lucille: Oh, Buster, thank God you're home. There's no shame in being a coward.
- Buster: I am not a coward. Would a coward have this?
(shows her a stuffed seal)
- Lucille: What the hell is that?
- Buster: These are my awards, Mother, from Army. The seal is for marksmanship, and the gorilla is for sand racing.
- Lucille: You're doing well?
- Buster: I was just dropping these off. Now if you'll excuse me, they're putting me in something called Hero Squad.
6) Had a soft pretzel for a snack. Man I love Super Pretzels.
7) Lego picture round-up for today - Nathan Sawaya still kicks ass. There's also this cool colorful gigantic tiny city. A cool spaceship. And an incredible Dark Chocolate bar.
8) News leaked out on the internet today of an awesome upcoming Star Wars set. This gigantic Death Star diorama set! It's a bit expensive, but look at all the minifigs it has!
9) Updating the blog a bit
10) Sent out a new bricklink order
11) Talking with Alex on gchat. Among other things, we planned a time to play Mario Kart online together.