2) I walked home down 57th and through the little park. There's a nice little path and trees. If I squint I can pretend I'm in a field.
3) The Franky Job is currently the featured film on Brickfilms I think they change those once a month or so. I'm not sure who decides what films get featured, but I sure appreciate the added publicity. The youTube video has gotten approximately 100 hits a day since it up. Huzzah!
4) Took a nap once I got home.
5) Went for a run, although I ended up walking about half of the way because I got distracted.
6) However the distractions were nice. The mist was very captivating, it made me wish I could take pictures with my eyes and then transfer them to a computer. I mean it's already 2008, it's the future, I don't think it's too much to ask for.
7) The other thing I was distracted by was this poem that started composing itself as I ran. The beginning line is stolen from one I had started a while back, like a couple years ago, but it never really went anywhere. Now I have a sense of how it could work, even if I only have a few lines.
the dullard sea lips and laps slip-slap, slip-slap it licks and smacks slick-slack, slick-slack
8) Leftovers for dinner.
9) Then I had fresh cantaloupe!
10) AD- "The one where they build a house"
- Narrator: Gob charged at Michael with the scissors, but Michael,
- Michael: Put it down.
- Narrator: as he always did, picked rock...
- Gob: Make it collapse. Make me look foolish.
- Michael: Gob, don’t do this. Gob, the scissors!
- Narrator:...which beat scissors. Unfortunately, the whole incident was covered by the paper.
- Michael: George Michael, I’m sure that Egg is a very nice person. I just don’t want you spending all your money...
- George Michael: Ann.
- Michael: ... getting her all glittered up for Easter, you know?
12) Took a shower so I wouldn't have to bother with one in the morning.
13) Finished Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. It was funny and witty throughout, but the climax was just absurd. I did not see the time travel coming. Or the near-extinction of all of humanity. But you know, these things happen. I was excited to find out there is another book starring Dirk Gently. Once I have reduced my pile of unread books I might pick it up. This book was also another one from the Lila Book list, so cross that off.