1) Had an interview in the morning with Paul Sereno. Everything went well.
2) UMart lunch
3) Teaching Josh how to fill in the timecards so he could submit them while I was on vacation.
4) This incredible Lego Battlecruiser
5) I didn't want to deal with the hassle of taking all my luggage on the 55 so I ordered a taxi. It was waiting for me outside when I finished work. I got in, said "Midway Airport" and then proceed to take a nap. It was wonderful.
6) Got Potbellies for dinner.
-1) Then I went to my gate and sat down and was about to start eating when Dad called me and asked if I had looked at the departure time for my flight. It was delayed 3 hours. Gross. I tried to switch to an earlier flight, but that one kept being delayed longer and longer. There was a huge storm in Philly and so no one could land there. (Good thing I took a taxi eh?)
7) To pass the time I got a cocktail from the airport bar. Then I had another one.
8) I also finished reading Stealing a Goose.
9) Then I got ice cream
10) Then I talked to Stephanie for a while on the phone and she suggested I switch to a flight the next day and go home. Considering I would be getting into Philly around 1 AM even if my flight wasn't delayed any further, I had to admit she had a good point.
11) So I called my Dad and asked what time Aunt Mary was getting in the next day, so I could find a flight around that time and save him a trip to the airport. There was a flight that got in at exactly the same time, so I went to the service counter and switched to that flight. It was very easy.
12) So I got on the 55 and was home before my flight had even boarded.
13) Then I played around using the "Photobooth" program on my macbook and took a bunch of self-portraits. They range from creepy to sexy to other. Here are a few.
Does this remind you of any pigeons?