2) Because of the holiday we got to leave work at 2! Except, since I didn't get in until 11 or so I stayed until 5. But still, at least I didn't have to saty until 7!
3) Curried chicken leftovers
4) The first rehearsal for Dr. Sympathy
5) Woodchuck cider
6) Brick Journal (? Except I got this earlier this week, maybe I didn't read through it until today.)
7) Then I went to a potluck picnic at the point. There was some delicious food like banana bread.
8) A fresh mango
9) Some crackers with peanut butter w/ white chocolate
10) Then there were 4th of July Eve Fireworks. They were in the distance, but they were still pretty.
11) AD - "Out on a Limb" -
- Tobias: You know, mother Lucille, there's a psychological concept known as denial that I believe you're evincing. It's when a thought is so hateful that the mind literally rejects it.
- Lucille: You are a worse psychiatrist than you are a son-in-law, and you will never get work as an actor because you have no talent.
- Tobias: Well if she's not going to say anything, I certainly can't help her.