Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Frood! I mean free & food -- food and free

1) Went to a training meeting for work this morning. They had a good spread and I got a big blueberry muffin and plenty of orange juice.

2) Later in the day one of the student employees' girlfriend gave me a free croissant.

3) And Josh got me a milkshake from shake day. It was a little watery, but the c-shop shakes were never too impressive.

4) These three lego dinosaurs

5) Break a Leg! Must have been "Roadtrip" I don't remember what the funniest parts were. Oh quite possibly the end where Larry say that he wants them all to take peyote together as a bonding experience. And by that, he means he already gave them peyote.

6) More Stowaway to the Mushroom Planet. Did I finish it tonight? Maybe?

7) I went to the Lego Store to pick up more little sets to give away at the lego party. Since they were out of the little set I had originally picked up a bunch of, I had to pick out a new one and thus also a new prize. The prize was on sale though and the cashier gave me a survey to full out in return for an extra stamp on my card and combined with the stamps earned from my purchase I got a new gift card. Sweet.

8) Chipotle dinner.

9) Shopping? Shopping? What shopping did I do?

10) Out of the blue JJ called me and said he would be in town this weekend. Sweet!

11) AD - "Motherboy XXX" -

Gob: Bu-monster!
Maeby: Wait, you get to miss school for that?
Narrator: And that's when Maeby decided to become a devout Christian
Maeby: Do you guys know where I could get one of those gold necklaces with the ‘T’ on it?
Michael: That’s a cross.
Maeby: Across from where?
Buster: I'm a monster!!!

12) Tonight I posted a hello post on Eurobricks

No comments: