2) Later in the day one of the student employees' girlfriend gave me a free croissant.
3) And Josh got me a milkshake from shake day. It was a little watery, but the c-shop shakes were never too impressive.
4) These three lego dinosaurs
5) Break a Leg! Must have been "Roadtrip" I don't remember what the funniest parts were. Oh quite possibly the end where Larry say that he wants them all to take peyote together as a bonding experience. And by that, he means he already gave them peyote.
6) More Stowaway to the Mushroom Planet. Did I finish it tonight? Maybe?
7) I went to the Lego Store to pick up more little sets to give away at the lego party. Since they were out of the little set I had originally picked up a bunch of, I had to pick out a new one and thus also a new prize. The prize was on sale though and the cashier gave me a survey to full out in return for an extra stamp on my card and combined with the stamps earned from my purchase I got a new gift card. Sweet.
8) Chipotle dinner.
9) Shopping? Shopping? What shopping did I do?
10) Out of the blue JJ called me and said he would be in town this weekend. Sweet!
11) AD - "Motherboy XXX" -
- Maeby: Wait, you get to miss school for that?
- Narrator: And that's when Maeby decided to become a devout Christian
- Maeby: Do you guys know where I could get one of those gold necklaces with the ‘T’ on it?
- Michael: That’s a cross.
- Maeby: Across from where?
12) Tonight I posted a hello post on Eurobricks