Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's a brand new day and I've got no - new Dr. Horrible content sadly

1) Getting up on time - as much as I enjoy sleeping, I also like leaving work at 5.

2) Eastern Cultrue lego creations - Japanese tea house & Chinese lion

3) Getting to work at 8:45. Riding my bike get me there so fast!

4) Nice day at work - I don't remember what happened though.

5) I found out that effective on my next paycheck I'll be getting a 5% raise!

6) And I got a call saying my iPhone would be delivered tomorrow morning!

7) After work I went for a bike ride along the lake front. Listening to the song "Bring me to Life" I realized how perfect it was for The Eye of Eyes. I also realized that the perfect time to introduce her is in Episode 3.

8) Made mashed hash browns for dinner

9) DW -"The Satan Pit" -
The Doctor: [about to let go of the cable and fall into the Pit, probably never to return] If you get back in touch... if you talk to Rose... just tell her... tell her I... [pauses] Oh, she knows... [lets go]

Toby : [possessed by The Beast] I SHALL NEVER DIE! THE THOUGHT OF ME IS FOREVER, IN THE BLEEDING HEARTS OF MEN, IN THEIR VANITY AND OBSESSIONS AND LUST! NOTHING SHALL EVER DESTROY ME! NOTHING!
Rose: Go to Hell. [she shoots through a window, sending Toby tumbling into the black hole.]
Rose is just so perfectly kick ass in this episode. First she gets everyone doing what needs to be done and then she kills someone by shooting out the windshield of the space ship she is in so that he gets sucked into a black hole.

10) I was reading a EB topic and came across a reference to this rEdiculously awesome technique. Here are some examples of it's potential - sea turtle pumpkin jack samurai

11) I then put this technique to use and created this Juggling Jesterbot.


I apologize to Harley Quinn, who was robbed of her hat and torso in the process, but such is life. At some point this week I also made this Cowboybot for Episode 2 of NNN.

No comments: