Monday, July 21, 2008

Too wonderful to wait

I signed a lease for an apartment starting in September! I love it. It's just a block away from the Belmont CTA station, so it'll be super convenient for my commute. However, despite being right near the commercial mecha of Belmont Street, it is on a quiet residential street. My new address will be 3127 N Kenmore Ave, Chicago, IL 60657

View Larger Map
Here's a picture on the front of the building:

And here's a picture of my entrance.

Yes, it's a garden apartment, but I think it's a nice garden, so I don't mind. In fact I'm as pleased as punch.

3 comments:

beantownscrittrice said...

Dave! You'll be living incredibly close to me. Now the ploy is that we have to seduce stephanie since we BOTH live in lakeview. She and the gentleman friend of hers have no business living anywhere else.

Tiffany said...

you're gonna be an el stop away! although my apartment situation has kinda been fucked up, i'm still going to be at the same place...just on a different floor. i'll explain when i get back.

Tiffany said...

so i forgot that i'd already posted, but now that my own sitch has cleared up everything becomes clear. to be exact, we're 1.5 miles away from each other! also, i live in a garden apartment that looks much like yours! at least on the outside.