1) Honey Nut Chex may not be as delicious as chocolate chex, but I think I like them better than Honey Nut Cheerios. Honey Nut Cheerios are just too much sometimes. Honey Nut Chex are nice and light and crispy and tasty.
2) I really liked the written part of today's Penny Arcade: Origin of CD Keys Part 3.
3) There is a technician from apple here all this week to upgrade our server. Huzzah!
4) Good student interviews
5) California wrap
6) I really really like this part from "Fever" in Cathedrals - "Richard says hello." Carlyle didn't say anything. He said the word to himself-- hello. What could the man possibly mean by this?
It's not as apparent taken out of context, but Carlyle's suspicion is perfectly over the top.
7) Used a Zipcar again today. Tiffany needed to move her bookshelf from someone's basement in Hyde Park up to her new place. So I rented a Honda CR-V and picked up Tiffany and we drove down, picked up the bookcase and a bed frame and drove it back. Part of the bedframe was too big to fit in the SUV, so we put it on the top, but we didn't have any rope. Luckily it was just the right size that it fitted on pretty snugly and Tiffany rolled down her window and held it for security. And hey it didn't fly off!
Tiffany told me about her weekend (it was her and Seth's anniversary, they saw Wicked etc.) and her day. I told her about how we blew a couple fuses today.
8) Driving is fun
9) Yet another True Blood w/ Karan
10) Those peanut butter/ chocolate cookies from mom are still delicious
11) Started reading Sandman Vol 2.