Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I only listed 8 things...

1) Finally worked on the "Producer's Guide to CMIG" which is an essential part of passing off some of my responsibilities to others (Josh, Tiffany, etc.)

2) Got a duplicate of my front door key made for Stephanie.

3) Did my first full stair workout this year. Conveniently the parking garage has the same number of floors as the one I used last year so I can use the same one I did last year. In terms of flights of stairs it is 1 2 3 4 5 2 3 4 5 3 4 5 4 5 5 5 5 5 4 5 4 3 5 4 3 2 5 4 3 2 1 Sometimes I lost track of which set of 5 I'm on in the middle, but more or less this is what I do. At the half way point I switch my starting point, so instead of starting every set in the basement I start every set at 5-X where X is the number of flights in the set. It makes it seem like it's going faster.

4) Leftovers

5) Spent some time looking for a new (screen)writer's group that would be based somewhere near where I live. Not much luck unfortunately. There's a screenwriter's group that meets once a month nearby, but it's not really a workshop group, so I think I'll stick with Fire Escape's group, even if it means trekking down to Hyde Park (or staying there later on work days).

6) Watched most of Heroes- except that it was taking forever to buffer and then it stopped working altogether (along with the rest of the internet.)

7) Frustrated, I decided to read some Sandman -which is awesome and requires no buffering

8) I came back and the internet was still borken. I was hoping that maybe someone in one of the upstairs apartments would have fixed it while I was away, but apparently they don't use the internet, or at least don't mainline it. My landlord had mentioned when I moved in that the router sometimes would act up and you just had to unplug it and plug it back in again to fix it. In fact I have a key to the upper part of the house solely for this purpose. So I went up to the second floor and found the closet where the router was and fixed the internet. Huzzah! It was strange, I felt like I was sneaking into someones house, even though I was only in the stairway that the two upper apartments share.

So for somereason I only wrote down 8 things on this day. Maybe I forgot after the internet came back. But here are two things I defiitely did.

9) Watched the rest of Heroes. Sylar + Bennet = Awesome

10) Went to sleep! I love sleep.

No comments: