Monday, September 22, 2008

Mega Day

1) We had an interview with one of my bio professors today. It was really cool, he was very animated and it was a gorgeous day. We shot at Botany Pond.

2) Got a voicemail from MAC saying they had fixed their mistake on my account and everything's fine. That's what I like to hear.

3) Started reading the fourth book in the Dragons series: Talking to Dragons. Much better than the third.

4) Fast commute home

5) Leftovers

6) Stephanie's blog -I forgot to look at it yesterday so I got to read two posts today.

7) Mega Man 9! It's awesome, but much harder than Mega Man 1 and 2 were (not that I've entirely beaten them). On the first pass through I didn't even get close to making it through any of the levels. Twas fun trying though. It's got some kicking music.

8) Then I set myself to it and after many attempts I was able to beat. Concrete Man. He had a cool minboss - Vacuum Elephants.

9) The 2 hour season premiere of Heroes. There are always going to be some obnoxious things about Heroes, but this season definitely has a higher ratio of awesome/obnoxious than the past two so far.

10) There was a commercial for something that involved the Swiss Family Robinson sneaking in to someone's living room and building things on her sleeping husband. I was my kind of commercial.

11) Read the TWOP recap of House from last week. That was good enough for me.

No comments: