Sunday, September 21, 2008

Zip Zap Zop

1) Last of potato flag for breakfast

2) Picked up my laundry key from my landlords. I like them.

3) Then I picked up a zipcar. This time it was a Scion XB, which I had hated based on their marketing. But driving it, I actually liked it alot better than the Toyata Matrix I had the weekend before. It also had a cord to connect my ipod to the sound system. Awesome.

4) Went to Potbellies for lunch, got an Oreo shake.

5) Moved the last stuff out of that apartment and turned in my keys.

6) On the way back I tried to drop off my comcast modem again, but found out they were closed on Sundays. But then I looked at my iphone in their parking lot and realized there was a Target between there and my house so I went. I bought a whole bunch of DVDs on the cheap (both Kill Bills, Snatch, Ferris Bueller's Day Off and Robin Hood Men in Tights), a new bathmat and a new front doormat, a paper towel holder, some socks and because it was right there, another divider box for sorting legos.

7) I stopped at home briefly to extend my reservation on my car.

8) Then I went to Brown Elephant and dropped off a bunch of clothes, a couple lamps, some old pots and a carpet.

9) Then I went grocery shopping at Treasure Island. I liked it a lot better than Jewel, except that the produce awas confusing because you had to get it priced in the produce section before going to the register.

10) Did some laundry

11) Talked with mom and dad

No comments: