1) Sleeping in
2) Really short day because we went on a CMIG field trip to
3) Wired Nextfest at Millenium park. There were some really cool things there, but of course the coolest things you couldn't touch, like the hovering chair or the robot that reassembles itself.
4) Changing and biking over to Stephanie's
5) Cinimin chikin! My first time having it made by Stephanie, it was better than when I 've tried to make it.
6) Pushing daisies
7) Talking with Stephanie and ashley
8) Bunch of posts
9) Mr. Show rival grocery store commercials
10) Started reading "Invisible Cities." It's hard to say what I love most about this book. It's so rich. All the descriptions of cities are so sharp and the talks between Marco Polo and Kublai Khan appeal greatly to my imagination. I might describe it as dizzying & clear or lush & poignant.
"Elsewhere is a negative mirror. The traveler recognizes the little that is his, discovering the much he has not had and will never have."