Monday, October 13, 2008

Mega Monday

1) I woke up 15 minutes before my alarm went off and decided to spend those minutes in bed. It was a good decision.

2) Feeling like stuff was under control at work.

3) Got chicken soup and bread and OJ from the Med for lunch.

4) My sore throat seems to be in retreat (though sneezing is on the rise)

5) Coming home with tiffany

6) lego color bars

7) Chips and guac and raisins snack

8) Went to dinner with Tiffany and Seth and their roommate Joe. We went to Cesar's, a Mexican place very near my house that has "Killer Margaritas." They are gigantic. We got the mega margaritas and the glass was approximately half the size of my head. I got a mango flavored one. It was delicious. It was definitely better than the Mexican restaurant Adam and I went to, but it's no Mambo Grill.

9) I got the Cesar's wrap which was pretty good, but had some weird vegetables in it. Like broccoli and cauliflower. I mena I like them fine, but they seemed out of place in a wrap. Especially since they weren't cut up and so they fell out of the wrap.

10) Then we hung out at my place for a while. It was nice to finally hang out with Joe after hearing so much about him.

No comments: