Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sassafrass

1) Hooded sweatshirts are comfy and I can wear them to work

2) Read Franny of "Franny and Zooey." Very good.

3) After work I stopped at Trader Joe's solely to buy Mango slices. I can't help it, I love them so!

4) Finally returned my comcast modem. I left work early just so I could do this.

5) Stephanie!

6) Pushing Daisies - Olive's screech/freak-out

7) Pasta Thing - much better with spices

8) We finished Braid. The last world was cool, especially the very last level.

9) The Castle Advent calendar arrived! That was wicked fast. I'm not opening it yet. I think I'll actually use it as intended. I've also been thinking about doing daily animations using the daily mini-sets but we'll see if that's just another one of my crazy ideas, or if it's one of the few I actually do.

10) I made pasta salad for tomorrow night and tasted a little bit of it. Delicious!

11) Wikipedia whirl & related e-mails to Stephanie

No comments: