1) Box 4 Blox looks intriguing - if only as a pre-sorting mechanism
2) Somehow managed not to miss my stop, even though I totally feel asleep on the way to work today.
3) Watched a bunch of campus safety videos as research for the campus safety video our office will be producing next year. They ranged in quality, a couple were really polished and relatively engaging and one of them was horrific. It had a laugh track. I couldn't even watch it all the way through.
4) Reading more of "If on a Winter's Night A Traveler"
5) Bought candy for Halloween - Twix, Nestle Crunch (which included the even more delicious Crunch Crisps), Starburst and Skittles. I think that's a pretty good mix. It also fills up the big candy bowl, so what more can I do?
6) Stephanie showed up with Potbellie's milk shakes. Yum!
7) Pushing Daisies with dinner (curried turkey pita) - I really like Ned's half brothers. Olive should totally get with them.
8) Then we played Okami - we are working our way back through the game world from the very beginning, looking for any side-quests or anything at all that we might have missed the first time through. We have turned up several stray beads and lots of happy points (or praise or whatever it's callled).
9) Tiffany sent me this really cool article on reverse graffiti.
10) Catching up on various internet stuff.