Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday nights are good too

1) As you may have noticed in the subtext of the past few days I've been fighting off a cold. Well this morning it overtook me. I woke up and felt like hell. I could barely speak and was extremely weak. I fell out of bed and crawled over to where my phone was charging and called Renee to tell her I wasn't coming in. Then I went back to sleep.

2) Later I made my way to the living room and downloaded World of Goo for the Wii. It's a cool little puzzle game where you use cute little gooey blobs to build towers and bridges and various other structures. It's quite fun.

3) Spent most of the day just relaxing

4) Shower

5) I used my laptop to get some work done, probably put in 2 hours. It didn't require me moving much, so that was fine.

6) Picked up my bike (with the rack) and then rode it to Stephanie's.

7) Torchwood - Sleeper - Ianto has suddenly become a funny character

8) Pushing Daisies - Olive got to interact with everyone again! Also she gets to keep Pigby!

9) Getting my appetite back - just in time for delicious Tandoori chicken

10) Sam's fic

No comments: