Friday, October 24, 2008

Yay health beneftis!

1) Finally changed my primary care physician to one near my house.

2) Got a jamba juice for breakfast, because my throat balked at the idea of solid food.

3) Went to my current primary care physician on the south side (the new one is effective November 1st) and spent an hour and a half waiting. When the Docto finally came in she took one look in my throat and confirmed what it hought -infection, gave me a prescription for Amoxicillin and sent me on my way.

4) While I was waiting for my prescription to be filled I went to the toy store and bought these. I had seen them before, possibly in the same store and thought they were cool (and I was disappointed by the Lego selection) so i bought them. They have added some much needed character to my desk.







5) Got chicken soup and a mexicana milkshake from the Med for lunch.

6) Was only a half day, since I took the first half for sickness stuff. Productive though.

7) Reading chapter 3 of Sam's new fic on the way home.

8) The first episode of the new season of 30 Rock is available online already! It's hard to say what was my favorite part - I really liked Tracy's giving of the gifts and Liz and Jack pretending to be in a soap opera. Although Devon's "keep your enemies so close that you're almost kissing" and his frantic running through the park was also great.

9) Downloaded Secret of Mana for wiiware and started playing it. I started palying through this once before but got distracted and never finished. It's a fun RPG. I like the weapon leveling aspect. I played it multpilayer with Jeremy a little, but I never understood what was going on.

10) Going to sleep early because I'm tired and still fighting this sickness and it's raining etc.

No comments: