Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ye Olde Timey

1) As obnoxious as my job can be sometimes, it is also completely awesome sometimes. Like this morning where I had to pretend to be John D Rockefeller.

We used this picture and this sound recording as reference. I'll link to the video when it's posted.

2) Kavalier and Clay is so good!! It just keeps getting better and better.

3) California wrap

4) Short day

5) My voter registration came in the mail today, now I just need to vote.

6) Stephanie!

7) Torchwood - I would have called this episode "A Stitch in Time" but it's actually called "To the Last Man" - it was nice that Tosh got an episode, as she is so often ignored, but her episode first season was better I think.

8) Okami - Time travel?

9) The Office

10) SNL weekend update thursday

11) Finally beat that tricky puzzle in world of goo

12) mustache robot

No comments: