Saturday, November 1, 2008

About November

So here's the thing, I'm doing NaNoWriMo this year. Actually doing it, not just pretending to do it and then giving up less than a week after it started like last year. But the thing is, if I'm going to be writing 1,667 words per day this month, I'm not going to have as much time for blogging, so I think for the month of November I will be doing 1 wonderful thing a day. And even then, it may just be a snippet of what I worte that day or a weekly post with a list of that week's wonderful things. We'll see how it goes.

I keep loading this page just to see my name there.

I've decided rather than open the advent calendar for advent I will open it every 1,667 words for NaNOWriMo. That way if I will also have time to plan out any daily animations I might want to do in December. (Because that's really what I'll want after a month of daily writing.

I don't know what today's one thing is, I spent most of the day in, writing and reading and doing dishes and eating candy. I went out for dinner with Tiffany and Seth at a place approximately in between our apartments. The food was good, but the service was weird.

It feels strange not having any numbers in the post.

No comments: