Saturday, December 27, 2008

Boxing Day?

1) Sleep o'clock
2) Dad's pancakes
3) I made a quick order on Amazon to get one thing I didn't get for Christmas but need to own - Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog DVD. Also apparently there is another sequel to Wicked out, so I got that as well as the mass market paperbacks of Wicked and Son of a Witch, because they are so good.
4) Blogging a bunch
5) Playing with Isaiah - we played with the Duplos I got him some and also some cool wooden rescue vehicles he got aong with wooden track for them.
6) Little sample of sausage and meatball before heading out.
7) Picked up Talya at her house. We drove into town and got coffee (by which I mean she got tea and I got hot chocolate) at Saxby's (formerly Buck County Coffee). We caught up on the big recent stuff
8) Then we went and got dinner at Cafe America. I had a pomegranate mojito and chicken quesadilla. Very tasty.
9) After dinner we walked and talked around Doylestown for a little bit. Then we went back to her place ang hungout in her room hardcore reminiscing. Started out with high school/early college but eventually transitioned into looking at our 6th grade yearbook.
10) The new BricksInMotion finally launched!

No comments: