Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dana Day

1) Plenty of sleep

2) Met Dana for brunch at John's Place - she had challah french toast (which I sampled) - she had pumpkin pie pancakes

3) Then we went to see The Snow Queen. For her birthday I got her tickets to a show of her choice and this was her choice and a good choice it was and how many more times can I squeeze the word choice into this sentence? My favorite songs were the one about the snow queen and the one about the golden comb a.k.a. the ones about evil women, not that I have a thing for evil women or anything *cough*CarmenSanDiego*cough* *sneeze*when-I-was-a-kid-I-dressed-up-as-the-wicked-witch-of-the-west*sneeze* There were these giant women puppet/cosutmes that you need to look at. There was a bejeweled eyepatch on the robber mom. The love letter on a fish came out of nowhere. The north wind was played by an old man who was hilarious.

4) Then we got tea at The Bourgeois Pig. I also got more brownie than I bagained for.

5) After I bid her adieu I went home and took a nap

6) Then I watched an episode or two of NE while sorting lego.

7) Also watched few episodes of sgctc.

8) Separated brown from frown (fake + brown, not quite as obvious or perfect as bley = blue+grey, which sounds as gross as it looks.)

9) Put up christmas lights

10) Did about half of my christmas shoppingon amazon. What did people do before the internet?

11) Played some mega man 3

No comments: