1) Woke up to say goodbye to Leo, Jenny and Isaiah.
2) Returned to bed to get another couple hours of sleep and have a crazy dream that involved Dr. Who, Sir Perceval and Ben Kolak & Adam Dusen becoming friends.
3) Worked up a Lego play theme suggestion. TIME (Temporal Inaccuracy Maintenance & Enforcement) Patrol. TIME Agents vs. Anachronists. Not the most inspired, but I think it could be cool.
4) Mom cut up a mango to go with lunch.
5) Spent the afternoon blogging
6) Leftovers for dinner. Those mashed potatoes are always better the second day.
7) More blogging - finally caught up. I've decided that starting next year/a couple days I am going to switch from 10 wonderful things a day to 10 wonderful things a week. I just can't keep up with this and when I do it usually devolves into lists with a lot of repeats. I mean who really wants a catalog of what TV shows I've watched/what I've eaten? I may still do daily updates, but just have a total of 10 things by the end of the week. We'll see.
8) Apple Crisp & Pumpkin Pie
9) Watched last four episodes of Mr. Show. The last season was great. Too bad it never returned.
10) While I watched I packed up all my stuff. I managed to get the spice rack in with out too much effort!