Thursday, December 18, 2008

Short Update

My apologies for being so dreadfully behind on posting, but it's only because my life has been too busy being awesome to give me time to blog. Today "Choose Your Own Storyline: The Fight for Paradise Hills" won Most Humorous and Best Picture in the NSIT five minute film festival! I got some awesome prizes totaling roughly $1000! Absurd (and awesome)! It was also runner up for most original. The Faust Arp music video was runner up for most artistic. There were only two other categories.

Also Alex is going to be in town this weekend and then I'll be heading home for Christmas. I'll probably do some catching up in the airport. Till then, be wonderful!

(Oh and yes I realize that this blog is now over a year old, I will celebrate that properly when I get to it in the backlog.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Congrats Dave! That is wonderful!