Sunday, December 21, 2008

Too cold

1) Oatmeal with maple syrup and brown sugar
2) More bohnanza
3) Borrowed scarf kept me from the worst of the cold. My eyelashes still froze though. That was ridiculous.
4) The pipes in my kitchen were not completely frozen even though I had foolishly turned the heat all the way off and not left the faucet dripping.
5) Lunch with Space Ghost Coast to Coast
6) Tiny warmth nap on the sofa in front of the heater
7) Getting stuff in order around my apartment
8) Then I went on a date. The first date I've gone in years. Even though the date itself was not great. The fact that I went on one is progress at least.
9) The food at Tango Sur was delicious.
10) lego hoth display
11) Then I called the other guy I met at the nerds dating event and set up another date which is already going better.

No comments: