Sunday, February 15, 2009

Green Commercial Poll

So the clear winner of the last poll was the Thunder Driller. Fear not, those of you who voted for the others. I will buy them eventually. It's just a matter of time.

Anyway, on to the current poll. This one is a little more involved. The post below this one is the script for a commercial that will be appearing in the first episode of NNN, in summary it's a commercial talking about how great the color green is. I was trying to make the cast for this commercial, but I couldn't decide which way it should go, so I made three possible casts and now I need you to help me choose.

I started by making a cast that was very monochrome and didn't use any bold colors except for the obligatory yellow. But I was torn whether the figures should have the "classic" look (as if they were from lego sets in 80s) or a more contemporary design. So I made one of each. Then I also thought, well maybe since this is a commercial promoting Green, they should all be wearing as much green as possible. But maybe that's overkill? I don't know. This is why I'm leaving it up to you. The figures on the left are the "Classic" the middle is "Contemporary" and the right is "Green!" Whatever figures don't get chosen will just end up in the staduim since I still need to fill that up.

Spacemen:

Knights:

Maidens:

Town Girl:

Town Guy:

Also: I could not decide on the horse or saddle color.

3 comments:

Lindsay Champion said...

I like the green ones. Mostly because the green spaceman is so darn cute.

Tiffany said...

I like the classic ones mostly, but a few green ones sprinkled here and there would be ideal.

David M Pickett said...

Hmm... you might be on to something. I think I'd use classic spaceman (I might redesign him though) and knight, the green maiden and town dude and the contemporary town girl.