Sunday, March 22, 2009

Green: A better Color for Better Building



This is what I did this week. To answer the inevitable question "how long did it take?" Just the filming of this took about 7 hours (all of which took place in the last 24). But that doesn't include the hours spent building sets or conceiving/scripting/storyboarding/editing/etc. This is my hobby, the time flies by for me.

Edit: Also, to everyone who voted for the Green cast in the poll: Thank you, it was definitely the right choice and if I was left to my own devices I might not have made it.

2 comments:

Jenny Pickett said...

I love the Popsicles. Where did you find them?

David M Pickett said...

They came in this set. When I was putting together the sets for the commercial I made several passes through my collection scouring for any green bricks. These were one of my last finds.