1) Monday - Made skillet lasagna for Stephanie and Bert. Before Bert came over Stephanie and I watched the last episode of dollhouse and played more of the king game.
2) Tuesday - Had dinner with paul and stephanie they made pasta thing and we watched the next episode of John Adams where he and his wife traipsed about France & England. (The King is so creepy!)
3) Wednesday - Made dinner for Bert - salmon, rice salad, and sweet potato wedges. Then we watched Shadow of the Vampire (Willem Defoe is creepy) and played more Lego Star Wars.
4) Thursday - Had dinner with Bert at Star of Siam.
5) Friday- had a double date with Tiffany and Seth and Bert. Dinner at Andalous and then we played Settlers of Catan at my place.
6) Did some animating this weekend. Yay!
7) Saturday - Had dinner with Bert at the Melting pot. Mmmm Fondue....
8) Today we had breakfast at Ann Sathers (even though Bert isn't a big fan)
9) Spent the day at Bert's place. We watched Sex in the City and I animated and we went to Target and then got Chinese food for dinner. Yay for a nice day with my boyfriend.
10) We had a new producer start at CMIG this week. Looking forward to seeing how he rounds out the team.